Your Health Is Our Priority
During these unprecedented times your care will be delivered differently. These changes have been made to comply with new guidelines set in place to promote social distancing and ensure our patients continue to receive their care in a safe environment.
You may notice the following changes at your next appointment:
- Health Screenings before your appointment is scheduled and again upon arrival. This will include a temperature check and questionnaire. All who enter the building will be screened.
- Universal masking for employees and patients. We encourage you to bring your own face covering. One will be provided if needed.
- Accommodations for social distancing. No waiting room. You will be asked to call from your vehicle to register. Once a room is available you will be taken directly to a room.
- Designated entrances for patients. Please follow the directions that will be given to you over the phone.
- Handwashing is the best defense but hand sanitizer will be available for use.
Keep in mind that you will need to arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow time for the screening and registration process.
We understand that these changes are impacting your experience in the office. In order to keep our patients and staff healthy we are required to implement these new guidelines.
For more details on safety precautions at our physician offices please call the office.
Welcome to FCHC OB/GYN
Here at FCHC OB/GYN, we are dedicated to providing the utmost quality of individualized care to each and every patient we see. Our providers, Sema Fofung, DO and Jessica E Durham, CNM and the staff at FCHC OB/GYN provide comprehensive women’s health obstetrics and gynecological services to area residents. For more information or to schedule and appointment call us at 419-335-6377.
From the first stages of adolescence, to the mother expecting her first child and beyond, we provide the highest-quality care available. Some of our services include annual exams, prenatal care, infertility, menopausal treatment and much more. Please see our services tab for a more in depth list of what we provide.
What To Bring To Appointments
When you visit our office, please remember to bring three things with you:
- Your current photo ID, such as your driver’s license
- Your current health insurance card
- A list of medical prescriptions you are currently taking